TROY T. GRIFFIN
CEO / President
Mr. Griffin is the Co-Founder, CEO and President of VGN™ and has been involved with the companies core concepts for almost two decades. Mr. Griffin has personally helped finance VGN™ extensively. Troy is a core member of Virtual Gaming Network's management team and has developed and implemented a corporate action plan and a business development strategy for the corporation to date. Going forward Troy has a keen and unwavering vision for the successful path of VGN™. Troy graduated with honours from a four year business degree program from Carleton University. He has been active in the areas of corporate ownership, management, financial communications, and consulting for more than 17 years at both the start up and publicly listed level. In that time period Troy has raised over $27 million US in financing for several corporations. His broad corporate management experience comes from the racing, gaming, software, financial and payment solution fields.
Executive Leadership Skills and Qualifications
- Management and implementation of large scale software development projects
- Evaluation of existing / new products and projects for corporate valuation purposes
- Communication IR / PR and marketing strategies
- Analysis, preparation, and implementation of operating policies and procedures
- Start-up supervision and assistance in taking private companies to public trading platforms
- Held multiple senior officer positions
- Has been a director on boards of private and public corporations nationally and internationally
- Is a present and past member of many top tier Racing and Gaming Associations NTRA, OHRIA, AGA
- Corporate restructuring, refinancing and reactivation
Troy Griffin's extensive background in business and Finance gives VGN™ a solid and experienced management structure to build from.
CTO / Senior Vice President
Mr. Ellis is a Co-Founder of VGN™. Jason has over twenty years in IT development and management and has been at the forefront of online gaming development since 1998.
Highlighted Career Achievements
- Developed / launched the first Online Tribeca Tables Poker site (eventually sold for £139M)
- Developed Tigerluck, the highest ever grossing Korean betting website
- Produced gaming and poker sites for FHM magazine
- Developed a complete US sports betting platform for BetOnSports
- Developed the first legal Spanish on-track betting platform commingled in the UK
- Produced gaming sites for North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East
Jason Ellis's professional skills in IT development for the gaming industry are second to none.
His network of C level executives and A - list industry players cultivated through business and personal relationships makes him a key factor in global success for VGN™
The management and consult team's collective skills and depth of experience is a definite
"unfair competitive advantage".